PENGARUH KOMPENSASI, LINGKUNGAN KERJA DAN PENGHARGAAN ATAS PRESTASI KERJA TERHADAP KINERJA KARYAWAN DI PENGGADAIAN SYARIAH KANTOR CABANG PEKANBARU

JELI NATA LIYAS

Abstract


The purpose of this research is to know the influence of compensation, work environment and reward for high performance against the performance of employees at Penggadaian Syariah Kantor Cabang Pekanbaru. Analysis of data used is the analysis of the regression of the linear risks. The sample of this study as many as 55 of the respondents who is a permanent employee at Penggadaian Syariah Kantor Cabang Pekanbaru. Variables are used is compensation, work environment and reward for high performance. The results showed that these three variables tested simultaneously have a significant effect on the performance of employee at Penggadaian Syariah Kantor Cabang Pekanbaru. In partial compensation significantly influences, while the work environment and reward for high performance does not affect the significant. Variables are compensation, work environment and reward for high performance of influential 79% of employee performance, while the rest of the 21% affected by variables not included in research.


Keywords


Compensation, Employee performance, Reward for high performance, Work environment

References


A.A Prabu Mangkunegara. (2004). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Bandung: PT. Remaja Rosdakarya.

Tohardi A. (2002). Pemahaman Praktis Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Bandung: Mandar Maju.

Ahyari, A. (2002). Manajemen Produksi, Pengendalian Produksi. Yogyakarta: BPFE.

Alex, S. N. (2001). Manajemen Personalia. Jakarta: Ghalia Indonesia.

Dessler, G. (2009). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Jakarta: Indeks.

Ghozali, I. (2005). Aplikasi Analisis Multivariate Dengan Program SPSS. Semarang: Badan Penerbit Universitas Diponegoro.

Hariandja, M.T.E. (2002). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Jakarta: Grasindo.

Hasibuan, M.S.P. (2003). Manajemen Dasar, Pengertian dan Masalah. Jakarta: Toko Gunung Agung.

Kartono, K. (2004). Pemimpin dan Kepemimpinan. Rajawali: Jakarta.

Manullang. (2002). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Jakarta: Ghalia Indonesia.

Nawawi, H. (2005). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia untuk Bisnis yang Kompetitif. Yogyakarta: Gajah Mada University Press.

Prawirosentono, S. (2008). Kebijakan Kinerja Karyawan. BPFE: Yogyakarta.

Robbins, S. (2002). Prinsip-prinsip perilaku Organisasi. Jakarta: Erlangga.

Rivai, V. (2003). Kepemimpinan dan Perilaku Organisasi. Jakarta: Raja Grafindo Persada.

Sedarmayanti. (2000). Restrukturisasi dan Pemberdayaan Organisasi untuk Menghadapi Dinamika Perubahan Lingkungan. Bandung: Mandar Maju.

Siagian, S. (2008). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Jakarta: Bumi Aksara.

Simamora, H. (2004). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Yogyakarta: STIE YKPN.

Sugiyono. (2004). Metode Penelitian Bisnis. Bandung: Alfabeta.

Thoha, M. (2004). Efektivitas Kerja Karyawan di Lingkungan Karyawan Negeri Sipil. Jakarta: LP3ES.

Wibowo. (2009). Manajemen Kinerja. Jakarta: Raja Grafindo.




DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.15548/jebi.v5i1.278

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

                               

View My Stats