ANALISIS PERANAN RELIGIUSITAS TERHADAP KEPERCAYAAN KEPADA PERBANKAN SYARIAH

DEDI ISKAMTO, YULIHARDI YULIHARDI

Abstract


Abstract

The theme of the article is the banks and financial institutions. This study aims to examine the level of influence of Religious on trust to sharia banking. The banking industry is a very sensitive industry with trust. Experience proves that negative issues can undermine trust in the bank. Currently in Indonesia began to develop Syariah Banking but unfortunately the growth of Islamic Banking in Indonesia is not so encouraging growth is very low not comparable with the number of Muslims the majority. Religiusity Indications are associated with dimensions of the dimensions of religious practice, the dimensions of beliefs, the dimensions of religious knowledge, and the dimensions of practice-akhlaq. beliefs are a number of specific beliefs about integrity (trustworthy honesty and ability to keep promises), benevolence (trust and motivation) believed to act in the interests of trusting them, competency (ability of trusted parties to carry out trustworthy needs) and predictability (trustworthiness) consistency of trustworthy party behavior). The value of determinant coefficient (R Square) was obtained at 0.013. This means that the effect of the product on the buying decision is 1.3% while the rest of 98.7% influenced by other variables outside this product variables. The results of hypothesis testing with t test there adannya t count of 1.143 means t count> ttabel = 0.1630 which means Religiusitas significant effect on trust to Bank Syariah.

Keyword : Islamic Bank, Religiusity, Trust


References


Abdullah, Mal An. (2010). Corporate Governance Perbankan Syariah di Indonesia. Jogjakarta: Az-Ruzz Media.

Ahmad, N & Haron S. (2002). Perceptions of Malaysian Corporate Customers Towards Islamic Banking Products and Services. International Journal of Islamic Financial Services, 3 (4).

Bennet, Roger, & Helen Gabriel. (2001). Reputation, Trust and Supplier Commitment the Case Old Shipping Company/Seaport Relations. Journal of Business and Industrial Marketing, 16.

Dewi, Gemala. (2006). Aspek-aspek Hukum dalam Perbankan dan Perasuransian Syariah di Indonesia. Jakarta: Kencana.

Erol, C., Kaynak, E. & E1-Bdour, R. (1990). Conventional and Islamic Bank: Patronage Behaviour of Jordanian Customers. International Journal of Bank Marketing, 8 (5): 25-35.

Erol, C & El-Bdour R. (1989). Attitudes, Behaviou r and Patronage Factors of Bank Customers Towards. International Journal of Bank Marketing, 15 (4).

Gaspersz, Vincent. (1997). Manajemen Kualitas dalam Industri Jasa. Jakarta: Gramedia Pustaka.

Luarn, Pin & Hsin-Hui Lin. (2003). A Customer Loyalty Model For E Service Context. Journal of Electronic Commerce Research, 4 (4): 156-167.

Zainuddin, Kusnandar. (2011). Analisis Perlakuan Masyarakat terhadap Keinginan dan Memperoleh Pembiayaan pada Bank Syariah di Nanggroe Aceh Darussalam, Jurnal E-Mabis, 8 (1).


Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.